The Catholic church is headed by the Pope. The pope claims blasphemous titles: the “vicar of Christ”, “Holy Father”, Bishop of Rome, “His holiness”, “Supreme pastor”, “the rock”, “Father of kings”, Governor of the world, “Shepherd of the universal church”, “the infallible one” etc. The Pope has the power to lay down doctrines which must not necessarily be biblically precedented (evil doctrines). The LORD Jesus commanded that in regards to spiritual matters, no man should be addressed as father. The Catholic church has the evil practice of calling their priests “father”, and the pope “Holy Father”
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven (Mat 23:9 Bible Verse).
Pedophilia in the Catholic Church
The Catholic Church is sometimes seen as a “wolf in sheep’s clothing” or “church of the devil”. The most obvious reason is because they support pedophilia. There is a long history of the evil practice of sexual abuse in the catholic church, which they have tried to cover up many times. The catholic church promotes abstinence, and many priests are unable to tame their natural carnal urges. Sometimes, when the immoral priests are caught, they are moved to another church in a different country. This website, Children of Catholic priests live with secrets and sorrow – The Boston Globe, documents over 50000 children fathered by the Catholic priests, and the Vatican acknowledges this evil practice.
Idolatry in the Catholic Church
The Catholic church has the evil practice of praying through the “saints” and “Mary the mother of Jesus” even though the words of Jesus Christ in the bible clearly states that He is the only Way to the Father.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6 Bible Verse).
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (1 Ti 2:5 Bible Verse).
The Catholic Church loves idols. They idolize the “Virgin Mary” and the “Saints”. The LORD Jesus never commanded his followers to sit in large buildings with idols, wearing long robes. God desires worshippers who worship Him in spirit and truth.
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24 Bible Verse)
God is against the making and/or bowing to images having the likeness of anything in heaven.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them (Exo 20:3-4 Bible Verse).
The catholic church loves the evil practice of making and bowing to images.
Wealth in the Catholic Church
The Catholic Church is billions of dollars rich, yet there are many poor, sick, and hungry people all over the world.
“Witch Hunt” in the Catholic Church
Over a long period of time before the rise of William Tyndale, the Catholic church kept the word of God secret only in Latin. The Catholic church murdered William Tyndale for translating the Bible to a different language that can be understood by all. He was strangled and burned in 1536. Around this time, the Catholic church killed many believers who refused the Catholic doctrines.
Evil Practices, Beliefs and Doctrines in the Catholic Church
- Believe in purgatory or pay money to get the souls of their friends out of it.
- Bow to images
- Make offerings or prayers for the dead
- Believe in the doctrines (dogmas) laid down by the Pope even if it is unbiblical
- Believe in the real presence of the host (Christ Jesus is present in the Eucharist)
- Believe in Transubstantiation (the bread and the wine was the real body and blood of Christ, meaning that the Eucharist is the sacrifice being offered to God for the remission of the sins of those attending mass)
- Acknowledge the pope’s infallibility
- Go to pilgrimage
- Must Go to mass.
- The mass is a sacrifice for sin
- Pray to dead saints for remission of sin
- Use of candles, altars, bowls, incense in mass
- Use “holy” water (water and salt) in mass
- Baptism by sprinkling instead of Baptism by immersion
- Infant baptism
- Church membership is based on accepting Catholic doctrine rather than believing in Jesus.
- The use of the rosary, cross, and the scapular as aids to prayer and protection
- The implementation of Holy days and Christmas
- Clerical celibacy. Catholic Priests are forbidden from marriage
- The Clergy and the laity system
- The believe on dogmas
- The erection of the “virgin Mary” god
Do you think Jesus Christ acknowledges the Catholic Church? Certainly Not! He hates their evil practices. Their doctrines are abominable in His sight.
Other related Posts
FREE CHRISTIAN BOOKS