1. Be careful not to hurt others. Be sensitive to the feelings of others
2. Repent when you are wrong. Be willing to forgive when are wronged.
3. Share in the burden of others
4. Do not get angry unjustly
5. Seek more to understand and appreciate others than complain
6. Do not allow yourself to get hurt selfishly
7. Control your tongue
8. Do the right thing irrespective of your feelings
9. Do nothing from selfishness
10. “Wash the feet” of those you are responsible over.
11. Sacrifice for others
What is Sacrifice?
I learnt that love is one of the greatest power in the universe. It expresses itself through the spirit of sacrifice and servanthood.
Do not feel bad if you go hungry because you fed others. God will take care of you.
Do not worry if you cancelled a debt even when you have nothing. God will provide for you.
Do not worry if you use up all your resources to relieve others of their burdens. God will replenish.
Do not feel bad if you suffer because you helped others. God will strengthen you.
Life is much more than just having your own needs met all the time. If you are not generous with unrighteous mammon, who will give you the true riches of Heaven? It pleases the Lord God when we sacrifice for one another.
Meditate on these life lessons and go and fix any broken relationship and/or build lasting and happy relationships (marriage, friendship, family etc).